Thursday 26 December 2013

ABOUT ME

 Hello everyone :)
I am Shweta.
Welcome to lovely...In and Out. I am the author and editor of this blog.
I am from india.I am an engineering graduate (electronics and communication Eng.). I am 21 years old.I have started this blog in december 2013.
Makeup,cosmetics,designer dresses ..they have always fantasized me.I am very much fond of natural recipes for skin and hair care and I have done a lot of research on it. I have an experience of around 7 years in preparing natural skin and hair care products at home ( I was and I am crazy about it :P ) so after completing my graduation I decided to share this love and fondness to the world with the help of my blog.
In this blog you will get to know about home made skin care, hair care, product reviews, makeup, makeup tips and tricks, fashion helps, hair styles and lots more...
I have black eyes, black wavy hairs and fair to medium neutral skin tone with normal skin type.
You can contact me at: shwetaelectronicscomm@gmail.com


stay happy...stay lovely <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook comments