Thursday 26 December 2013

JOVEES papaya and honey mud face scrub - review

Hi lovely ladies !! :)
In this post I am going to review "jovees honey and papaya" face scrub.


For skin type : Normal to dry skin
Price : 165 for 100 gm  
Active ingredients : Papaya seeds, honey, fenugreek, margosa.
Results claimed : smoother clearer and refined complexion.


My experience with product
First lets talk about the packing. The packing is nice. The cap assures that the product do not spill.
Now lets get back to the main hero " scrub ". The smell is nice , not so strong.It is a daily scrub so it is mild.The scrub beeds are not harsh on skin.I was not so excited  to use the product first time so I just followed the "method of use" given at the back side of tube (except the day cream part). I rinsed my face with plane water and wiped the water off my face, and when I touched my face it was buttery smooth. soooooooo smooooth :).and yes my skin became visibly clear. I just loved the after effect. Yes it does what it claims, and the feel of touching my skin was similar to that of touching a baby's skin. :) :)

After I washed my hands it was like this :
Pros:
1. Smoother skin.
2. Clearer skin
3. Mild enough for daily use.
4. Natural ingredients.
5. Scrub beeds are not harsh.
6. Decent price.
Cons :
1. Not found !! :P 

My rating
  ♥♥♥♥♥

Have you used this product? let me know :)
love you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook comments