Monday 30 December 2013

Hot pink and Cool blue Eye makeup

Hi Lovely ladies :)

I am just crazy about experimenting with different colors in eye makeup, and I am back with hot pink and blue combination eye makeup. When I started the makeup I was not sure which colors to use ( like always:P) but then I ended up with these colors but I loved the outcome ( hope you also love it :) )
Alright!! so.. for this eye makeup I used:
1. Concealer
2. Primer
4. Eye Shadows : Rose pink, light and dark shade of blue color,white,silver and charcoal black shades
5. Black eye pencil
6. Kohl pencil
7. Eye lash curler
8. Mascara
9. Makeup Brush
10.Blue eye pencil

Steps: 

Prepare your eyes for eye makeup by applying concealer and primer.
1. Apply Pink shade in the inner corner area of your eyes.
2. Take lighter shade of blue and fill the middle section of your eye lid with it. Smudge the shade.
3. Draw a line below lower rim of eyes using blue eye pencil and also apply blue eye pencil on your lower eye rim starting from inner eye corner to mid point of rim.Draw a line on your lid (see picture) using light blue shade.
4.Take the darker shade of blue and Apply it starting from the outer corner of eye towards the crease line of upper lids in " <" shape. Smudge with clean brush.
5. Take very little amount of charcoal black shade apply it at the outer corner of eye and smudge.
6. Apply liner using black eye pencil
7. Take a clean brush and dab some white shadow and little amount of silver shadow and apply it below your brows as highlighter.
8. Curl your lashes and apply mascara
10. Apply kohl on lower rim of your eyes ,starting from outer corner to mid point of lower rim. You are done!! :)




The no kohl look:
Do you like it? would love to hear it from you :)
I am on Google+ and Facebook add me or follow me there :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook comments