Saturday 28 December 2013

Control hairfall naturally and get back your lost hairs with natural homemade oil!!

Hi!!
How are you all doing?
In this post I am going to share with you the homemade recipe for hair fall control. I have very nice thick, strong, wavy hair. I generally never faced severe hair fall problems. But few months ago I faced severe hair fall. I ignored it at first but then one day I realized that my pony is becoming thinner and thinner and my hairs were lifeless. Then I decided to do something to control and revert the damage.I came up with this fantastic oil mixture. It not only controlled my hair loss but also helped in the growth of new hairs ( yes!!! I was amazed to see little hairs on my scalp ). And yes it has also accelerated my hair's lengthening process, controlled split ends, increased luster, soft hair .... and more and more :)
For preparing the oil :
You need :
1. Olive oil
2. Pure almond oil
3. Castor oil 

Method :
Mix equal proportion of all three oil depending on your hair length and thickness.Divide your hairs in to small sections and apply the oil mixture on your scalp and massage properly with finger tips.Leave on for 7-8 hour ( you can apply it in night). Wash it off with any shampoo you prefer.Do this alternate days for quick result.

Try it. You are surely going to love this!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook comments