Wednesday 25 December 2013

Improved skin tone in 6 days :)natural way :)




Happy Christmas to you all :)
Today is my vacation day. I was following my regular regime so i noticed my secret spray ;). But i guess that will not be a secret anymore because I am going to share it for you.:)
Well this really does miracle to my skin. My skin type is normal with fair to wheatish complexion. I am very much prone to tan so my complexion changes regularly.
First let me describe the skin problems i go through ( mainly these all problems are due to sun) :(
1. tan
2. fine lines
3. pigmentation
I am blessed with very good skin but because of sun exposure I actually lost my glow and really wanted it back. I am a nature lover and love to deal with skin problems naturally,so i came up with this miracle solution and it really did miracles to my skin.
After six day of usage I noticed
1. Reduced tan ( upto 60 %)
2. Reduced fine lines
3. Less pigmentation
I am really hopeful that its regular usage will give me my glowing skin back :)
ok.. so i have talked about myself a lot..now lets get back to work :P
You will need
1. Aloevera gel - 1 cup ( I have used natural aloevera from my garden).
2. Rose water - 1/2 cup
3. Glycerine - 1 big spoon
4. Vitamin e capsules - 5 nos
5. Honey - 2 big spoon
6. Almond oil - 4 to 5 drops
7. Lemon juice - 1/2 big spoon (increase it to 2 big spoon if you want more lightning effect)
8. Tulsi leaves - 7 to 8 (this is optional if you have pimple problems)
Mix above ingredients one by one and store it in a spray bottle. You can also store it in a jar and use it with cotton buds.
store in fridge only.
apply it whenever you have free time to spend at home and daily at night. You are surely gonna love your skin when you wake up in the morning.. :)
try it and let me know..
love you :)
follow me on Facebook : here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook comments